CORE Protocols …
Red Deer Velvet DR
Cell Defense PLUS
Stem Cell Regeneration Paradigm and Protocols
Everyone fractionally clones themselves into a new body every night in stage 4 sleep, when stem cells wake and rebuild all organs and tissues. They need the 300 plus building blocks and six plus hormones to accomplish this process. Thus, everyone past seven years old is a fractional copy of themselves, based on their informational template in genetics and epigenetics. Everyone is a seven year old!
During sleep, the brain sends signals to the stem cells to rebuild every organ and tissue of the body at night. These signals are transmitted through the telomeres on the end of chromosomes to the ion channels that turn on the induction of messenger RNA. If all of the 300 biomolecules and 6+ hormones are present, the body can regenerate itself and fractionally clone into a new body every seven years every seven years, every seven years. Deliver performs and supplies some of the biomolecules such as retinol for the eye to be able to see and perform vision, but most of biomolecules are not present and therefore the process of photocopying or copping the body into a new cell and tissue structure is deficient and results in the process we call aging.
Life is a dance between biophotons from the telomere at the end of your chromosomes and ion channels that let into the nucleoplasm holding DNA and allowing minerals and amino acids to stimulate production of mRNA to make structural proteins and enzymes. Epigenetic origami makes all tissues, organs and individual persons.
7% of our DNA codes for 32,500 proteins which are structural or enzymatic. Enzymes are folded proteins around a model atomic mineral to make or break bonds. The other 93% of DNA was considered harmonic or resident DNA and previously was referred to as junk DNA. This form of DNA is the structural diagram of how to build organs and tissues and may be considered epigenetic origami hierarchical DNA. As a result of this process all living things depend on the present production of structural proteins and enzymes and the nonlinear stochastic fuzzy logic parallel processing information transfer across ion channels membranes in real time in picoseconds to regulate the size and structure of organs in real time.
Lumen Photon Setting NICO for tissue regeneration 30 to 60 minutes twice per day Vibraslim – 10 to 20 minutes vibrational platform to mobilized stem cells per day
Disclaimer: These Wellness Protocols are not intended to replace the attention or advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare professional. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.